One of the most challenging and scary parts of any international trip can be if your wallet or purse has been lost or stolen, and being stuck in an unfamiliar country with no money is naturally daunting. However, this doesn’t have to be the end of your holiday, and there are several ways to get [...]
Mexico is a country located in North America and its capital, Mexico City, is located in the south-central part of the country and considered as the biggest metropolitan area in the world. The 3 largest cities in Mexico are Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Netzahual-coyotl. The population of Mexico is mainly urban because 70 percent of [...]
When you hear the words ‘Dominican Republic’ what do you think of? Perhaps, white sandy beaches, blue seas and plenty of sun? Well, you’d be absolutely correct in thinking this, the image you have in your mind is probably exactly what you would expect to find in the Dominican. It’s the Caribbean’s paradise. The idea [...]
It’s back, and it’s bigger than ever. For cool cats and lovers of improvisation, the London Jazz Festival is where it’s at this Autumn, with its usual mix of global talent descending on the city from Nov 9-18 not just from the U.K. also. Past luminaries have included the Monk Liberation Front, presenting Thelonious Monk’s [...]
- What is this ‘luck’ you speak of? April 15, 2011
- Don’t tell me how to travel March 15, 2011
- Dear Benalmadena: Please, stop doing this. May 3, 2011
- Why the hell did you come ALL THE WAY here? June 5, 2011
- Madrid – it’s a bit of a hole, actually February 16, 2011
- Getting Money in a Travel Emergency March 27, 2013
- Learning Spanish by the Beach December 24, 2012
- Fun in the Dominican Republic December 4, 2012
- Visit the London Jazz Festival November 2, 2012
- Relaxing in Ibiza November 1, 2012
- Getting Money in a Travel Emergency | Glamping -- Camping in HeelsGlamping -- Camping in Heels: [...] it is worth taking note of the offices for t...
- Getting Money in a Travel Emergency | Glamping -- Camping in HeelsGlamping -- Camping in Heels: [...] daunting. However, this doesn’t have...
- Rachel: I know Burrowhayes, used to live nearby. It´s a b...
- Top 5 U.K. Campsites | Glamping -- Camping in HeelsGlamping -- Camping in Heels: [...] so be prepared, this is not South of France....
- Learning Spanish by the Beach | Glamping -- Camping in HeelsGlamping -- Camping in Heels: [...] Mexico’s Riviera Maya in the state of Quin...
- Camping Tips (4)
- Destinations (27)
- Glamping (1)
- Travel Tips (5)
- Uncatagorized (36)