Lijang covers an area of close to 9,000 square miles in China. It was the cultural center during the 7 through 11 century for the Naxi people. The women of the Naxi are renowned for the handmade embroidery that they created during the Cultural Revolution in 1972. There are plenty of things that tourists can do when visiting [...]
1. A great place to pick up souvenirs is Panjiayuan. Calling a giant flea market is a slight misnomer, but that is essentially what it is. There are antiques, paintings and knock-off artifacts to be bought from merchants perched inside one of the market’s many stalls. The flea market has its best variety of wares on display early [...]
Chengdu is home to over 14 million people in the city and its surrounding area. It is the capital of the Sichuan province and not too long of a flight from anywhere. It is an important economic center along with being a center of communication and transportation in the area. The city is also known as the [...]
Guilin is located on the west bank of the Li River. The area is one of the top destinations for tourists due to the many things it has to offer. The name of the city means the Forest of Sweet Osmanthus. The Osmanthus is a beautiful tree that can be found in this city. The lure of [...]
- What is this ‘luck’ you speak of? April 15, 2011
- Don’t tell me how to travel March 15, 2011
- Dear Benalmadena: Please, stop doing this. May 3, 2011
- Why the hell did you come ALL THE WAY here? June 5, 2011
- Madrid – it’s a bit of a hole, actually February 16, 2011
- Things to do in Lijang, China August 17, 2013
- What to See, Where to Eat and Where to Shop in Beijing August 14, 2013
- Things to do in Chengdu, China August 11, 2013
- Things to do in Guilin, China August 8, 2013
- Exploring The Great Plains Of Western Canada August 8, 2013
- Things to do in Lijang, China - Glamping -- Camping inGlamping -- Camping in Heels: […] can do when visiting this city. Many peo...
- Things to do in Lijang, China - Glamping -- Camping inGlamping -- Camping in Heels: […] covers an area of close to 9,000 square ...
- What to See, Where to Eat and Where to Shop in BeijingGlamping -- Camping in Heels: […] flea market has its best variety of war...
- The Top Places To Visit In Lagos - Glamping -- Camping in HeelsGlamping -- Camping in Heels: [...] that still retains its Nigerian flavor. Th...
- The Top Places To Visit In Lagos - Glamping -- Camping in HeelsGlamping -- Camping in Heels: [...] one of the largest cities in Africa, there i...
- Camping Tips (4)
- Destinations (32)
- Glamping (1)
- Travel Tips (5)
- Uncatagorized (43)